Add Your Heading Text Here
Following on from our successful Tender Price submission we have been appointed to be the Project QS for a project located in Stanmore (London).
The project GIA is circa 5,000 sqft and consist of demolition and site clearance of existing house and erection of a new dwelling to provide a 5-bed two storey dwelling with basement and habitable roof space; vehicle access; bin / cycle store; associated landscaping works.
In construction, a Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager is an expert who provides the skills to maximise business potential by ensuring the successful management of the project’s finances, procurement and tendering and all the processes that can impact upon a project’s profits, timescales, and quality.
We will be offering the following services, as listed below:-
- Estimating (already submitted and successful)
- Quote preparation
- Procurement and Tendering
- Preparing BoQ
- Measurements, Takeoffs and Mark-ups
- Controlling cost during the construction process
- To provide cashflow forecast and monthly cost / value reports
- Valuing construction works for interim payments
- Dealing with project changes and project additional costings
- Agreeing Final Account Bills